Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Rick on Tech

Technology has finally taken me by storm. The old method was draw, draw, draw: overlays, tracing paper, colored pencils, markers, every gadget you could imagine to make a drawing come to life. Then to the airbrush station; then to the painting: watercolor, oils, acrylics. But with the addition to my arsenal of the new iPad Pro and the Mac 1 pencil this system, it's now a far simpler task. Getting used to everything is a little bit difficult, but all in all, it's incredible what can be done - the same art with just one tool. The graphic is my first "painting" on the iPad Pro. I can put it up for sale; I can post it to Facebook; I can send to Instagram. I can reproduce it on big canvas. it’s high resolution and I can alter it, pull out the color or create a tattoo stencil. It’s the most amazing product I’ve ever used.


From This                                   to                                                 This

No comments:

Post a Comment